Stayed here for a night when we were in Winnipeg for an event. Booked here because we found a really good deal on-line, and was pleasantly surprised.
Rooms are a good size, very good housekeeping and comfortable beds. Nothing fancy, but certainly comfortable. Good quality televisions.
We didn't go in the pool, not large so you wouldn't go lap swimming in it, but fine to go for a dip. No water slides or anything like that if you're there with kids.
The continental breakfast was really good for a hotel. I would say it's one of the two or three best contnential breakfasts I've had in a hotel. Lots of choose from including some hot items, lots of fruit and yoghurt. So you're going to save $10-$15 by staying here and not buying a breakfast, and that's ok.
Location is quite good for out of towners. It's a short walk to The Forks, The Exchange District and MTS Centre, which is pretty much the only things you need to see downtown. If the point of your Winnipeg trip is to go shopping, it's about a 20 minute drive to either St Vital or Polo Park.
We were favourably impressed. Good choice if you're looking for a clean, quiet place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Humphry Inn & Suites hotel in Winnipeg sits in the heart of the city. Within two blocks of our hotel in Winnipeg you'll find The Forks, a 56-acre site that is full of parks, outdoor activities, restaurants and many free activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg Hotel Winnipeg
- Humphry Inn And Suites Winnipeg
- Hampton Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Hampton Inn
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg Manitoba