Rooms: Comfortable. I have dust allergies and I had no complaints. The shower water was HOT and the water pressure was high, which is always great. The heater was working in tip top shape, which in -40c weather is a BIG plus.
Location: Location was great, downtown and central. Close to a lot of restaurants.
Value: Quite fair considering the breakfast was good. 4 kinds of Cereal, warm ham, yogurts, fresh fruits, 4 kinds of coffee, 2 kinds of juice, donuts and breads. What more could you ask for from a hotel breakfast.
Reason for stars:The staff is always kind. I dropped some stuff in the hotel and 1 customer left it beside the elevator (THANK YOU, if you are reading this) and I told the staff that I had dropped another one. They called up my room a few hours later to tell me that they were holding it at the front desk. The internet was much faster than I remembered it being last time. It was free Wifi. As well, there is free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Humphry Inn & Suites hotel in Winnipeg sits in the heart of the city. Within two blocks of our hotel in Winnipeg you'll find The Forks, a 56-acre site that is full of parks, outdoor activities, restaurants and many free activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg Hotel Winnipeg
- Humphry Inn And Suites Winnipeg
- Hampton Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Hampton Inn
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg Manitoba