We had a great stay in this hotel-the hot breakfast was great-they couldnt keep up with the bacon of course:)
The pool was nice and warm and not too busy which is also nice!
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
The location was awsome-nice and close to the downtown attractions!
The clerk in the evening sent us to Boston Pizza for supper and it was also a great experience.
There was some excitment one night when someone lost their rear van window----sorry but glad it wasnt ours!
We paid in advance and it was quite a bit cheaper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Humphry Inn & Suites is conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg near many corporate offices, entertainment venues, retail outlets, and Winnipeg tourist attractions including: the Winnipeg Convention Centre, MTS Sports Centre, Winnipeg's Union Station, the Forks Market, and now open is our neighbor the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. Our staff and management pride ourselves in providing a unique experience by offering a combination luxury, convenience, knowledgeable staff and above all else affordability. Humphry Inn & Suites is happy to provide each of our guests with the following Resort-Style Amenities: • FREE Hot Breakfast Buffet • FREE Parking • FREE 24 Hour Coffee & Tea Bar • FREE High Speed Wireless Internet • 24 Hour Business Centre • Onsite Fitness Centre • Onsite Salt Water Pool & Steam Room • FREE Daily News Paper • Onsite Guest Laundry Facilities • FREE Local Phone Calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Humphry Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg Hotel Winnipeg
- Humphry Inn And Suites Winnipeg
- Hampton Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Hampton Inn
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg, Manitoba