What you would expect from a holiday inn. everything you need for a comfortable stay. Beds could be softer, but I am a picky sleeper. Cleaning staff are friendly and thorough, desk staff are friendly too.
Internet is slow at night, but still functional. Never ate at the hotel restaurant, but there is a sports pub attached to the hotel (gonzos pizza pub), great for watching a game.
I would stay here again. Can't beat the value for money most holiday inns offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome back, we missed you! We have recently updated our guest room bathrooms and lobby area, fitness area and rooms. Located next to the University of Winnipeg and close to everything; just a few minutes walk from the convention centre and the MTS Centre, the city's major event venue and the Winnipeg Jets NHL Hockey team. Everything is within walking distance. Shop until you drop then come and relax in our Fireside Lounge or enjoy dinner in the Peppermill restaurant or visit the more then 40 restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Don't forget to visit the onsite Starbucks. Catch Rapid transit from the hotel directly to the University of Manitoba and Investors Group Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites, Winnipeg Downtown
- Holiday Inn & Suites, Winnipeg Downtown Hotel Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg
- Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown Manitoba