Just a breezy 5 minute under cover walk from the airport which is great when it's freezing all around you. I was met by very friendly staff who escorted me to my room and told me all about the amenities. Food & drink was very reasonable and the small restaurant area was perfect to meet fellow travellers. I was there en route to Churchill along with many others. Unexpectedly we could not land in Churchill due to severe storms so we were forced to come back to Winnipeg where again we were greeted by friendly staff and rooms were available straight away.
I can't say enough positive things about this hotel. It was a really lovely place, beds were massive and sooo comfortable, and they had baths a swell as showers, so you could have a nice relaxing bath. The staff were fantastic and great value for money too :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 149 guest rooms and suites, the Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport is adjacent to the airport (YWG) and offers guests a free 24 hour shuttle service to the terminals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Hotel Winnipeg
- 4 Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
- Sheraton Winnipeg
- Four Points Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Sheraton
- Winnipeg Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Manitoba