I stayed here in March 2013 for one night with a meeting the following day before checking out. I thought it was a very nice hotel - modern lobby, restaurant and bar. My room was bit dated but very comfortable and clean. The afternoon we arrived there was a special activity in the lounge for all the guests where you could meet the sales staff and have a few snacks and drinks on the house - this is a cool idea, particularly for me as a meeting planner to learn more about the hotel and their plans for the future. Also, with Winnipeg's new airport (which is awesome btw!), the hotel is no longer connected to the airport but their shuttle service is excellent and convenient.
I think the that key to the success of this hotel is the staff - very friendly and helpful! Thanks for a really nice experience at your hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Hotel Winnipeg
- Sheraton Winnipeg
- Four Points Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Sheraton
- Winnipeg Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Manitoba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 149 guest rooms and suites, the Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport is adjacent to the airport (YWG) and offers guests a free 24 hour shuttle service to the terminals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.