“Great Girls Trip to Winnipeg for PINK Concert” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 25%
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Winnipeg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great Girls Trip to Winnipeg for PINK Concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Hotel in downtown Winnipeg while attending the Pink Concert in January. Great location for the hotel, the atmosphere was outstanding. What the hotel lacked in comfort was more than made up for by Sandi the General Manager. I would consider going back to the Radisson mostly because of the staff's consideration for customer service. Once they have their new beds I will certainly not hesitate to stay there again.

Great job Sandi and staff at the Radisson.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Kathy,
We thank you for time and feedback regarding your visit at the Radisson Hotel Downtown Winnipeg, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
Our location is ideal for any event at the MTS Centre and I am very happy the girls weekend out was a huge success. We are very fortunate to have Sandi on our Team, her dedication, attention to detail and genuine care is a tremendous asset. It was with pleasure I shared your comments with her, she too thanks you for your kind words.
We thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special weekend and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Richard Burton CHRM, CRDE, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Ingersoll, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had to travel to Winnipeg for a 1 day meeting in February 2014. I booked a room at the Radisson Downtown. They were supposed to have a shuttle service from the airport which I was asked to contact the Hotel when I arrived. The shuttle was not available for a while so Jill on the desk asked to take a cab and have the cab driver come into the hotel when we arrive and the Hotel would pick up the fare. Impressive....
I was checked in immediately; my room was on the 26th floor, when I entered my room it was a typical hotel room, the amenities were nice, it had a fairly new TV, the mattress on the King size bed was very comfortable. The washroom was very clean and modern with ample hot water. I would say it was as enjoyable as a room away from home can be. The internet was fast and easy to log onto. When I checked out the following morning I indicated that my flight was at 6:30 pm and wondered what time the shuttle could return me to the airport. There were several other people who needed to be at the airport around the same time so the Hotel assured that it would be waiting for us. It was; Winnipeg is busy at 4:30 pm however the driver manoeuvered his way through traffic and got us to the airport in plenty of time. All around a very enjoyable experience. I highly recommend this location for an overnight stay or a conference. I did not plan the conference; however the conference room was very nice, the meals were delivered on time, hot and delicious. I cannot think of anything to complain about... Well Done Radisson Winnipeg.

Room Tip: The Hotel is downtown, I am not sure that this would be the Hotel to stay at if a view was important...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Wayne D,
Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel Downtown Winnipeg, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
We appreciate your feedback and were very pleased that our service and amenities met your needs and expectations. It was great to see that our recent upgrades to our Internet service and bed sets enhanced your experience with us. On behalf of our entire Team, we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we will continue to work very hard to remain your hotel of choice while visiting Winnipeg. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The hotel staff are second to none. There is nothing that is too much for them. Front desk attendants welcome you as if you were a guest in thier own homes with a genuine smile and warmth making Winnipeg a very warm place to be eventhough the temperature outside may be
-30 they make you feel like it is + 30. Room attendants are always ready to accomodate any needs required. The restaurant has great food at reasonable prices again the employees make your dinning experince wonderful. Special mention to Grace, Paula and the Front desk manager who go above and beyond to ensure that you are taken care of. Cheers to the Staff at this Hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully kept and the beds are so comfortable
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for making "our home your home" while visiting Winnipeg. Our Team strives to achieve this feeling for each of our guests who make the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg their destination decision. I thank you for recognizing the efforts of Grace, Paula and Autumn, we are truly fortunate to have such a dedicated Team who understands the importance of service and who possess the intangibles that do separate us from any other Hotel. It will be with pleasure I share your comments with our Team.
We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Thompson, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

It really made my trip to stay in a wonderful place like yours. Had a great sleep as I needed to be well rested for my trip home. The staff was very friendly. Everyone I seen was friendly and courteous with smiles on. The location couldn't be beat and the room had an excellent view. I will plan to stay there again my next trip to Winnipeg.

• Stayed January 2014
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Downtown Winnipeg, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
I was very pleased to see that you had a great sleep. We have recently replaced our bed sets with a new Serta Concierge Pillow Top bed set to allow for an amazing sleep experience. We do thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel Downtown and on behalf of our entire Team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay - I would like to start with the staff - very professional and very caring, fully engaged to the needs/requests of guests. This hotel has seen a number of upgrades over the past while which truly makes the atmosphere that much more enjoyable. You couldn't ask for a better location with a sky walk to Shopping, hockey/concerts, lounges and much more. This is by far the best hotel that I would recommend to anyone visiting Winnipeg - Second to none!

Room Tip: Great view of downtown Winnipeg from any floor!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Robert.
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Hotel Downtown Winnipeg, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
Your recommendation of our Hotel means a lot to us and we thank you for your endorsement. Our Team takes extreme pride in providing a very high level of service and I am delighted their effort has a positive influence on your visit with us. We thank you for allowing us to host your visit; we truly appreciate your business. As always, if I may ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to your return visit.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stayed here recently for a concert at the MTS centre. Location location location! January in Winnipeg is very cold, and it was! There is a pedway to the MTS building. Quick and easy. Down side, 2 elevators working, and a fully booked hotel, with a concert across the street!

Room Tip: Ask for the higher floors, better view of the city, less noise from the street
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Karen D,
Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel Downtown, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
We are positioned very well for guests traveling to Winnipeg to attend any event at the MTS Centre. I am pleased this allowed for great convenience for you while attending the concert.
Karen, we are very passionate about providing the highest level of service and comfort to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. I would be very interested in speaking with you further to see if there were opportunities where we could have done more to enhance your visit. I am available at your convenience and may be reached at rburton@canadinns.com or office direct at 204-975-6206.
I appreciate your feedback and I look forward to further discussing your experience with us.
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We booked this hotel for our work Christmas party of about 150 people and were very pleased with the service, food and ambiance of the banquet room. Dawn, the director of sales was wonderful to work with and made our planning process a pleasant and timely experience.
The banquet staff were pleasant and extremely helpful and our festivities were flawless.
I booked a room for the night and was surprised that the curtains were only for decor, they did not close and the early morning sun made it impossible to sleep in or even see the tv. I thought I had booked a king bed but it was only a double or queen so that too was a bit disappointing.
I would certainly use their banquet facilities again. Teresa

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Teresa,
I am very pleased you enjoyed your Christmas Dinner and Dance and thank you for recognizing the efforts of Dawn, our Director of Sales. I have shared your comments with her and she too thanks you.
I will be addressing your comments with our Rooms Team with regards to the curtains in your room. We do have black out curtains to avoid the issues you brought forward with regards to the comfort and light reflections. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and allowing us the opportunity to address this concern.
Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction Teresa, based on your comments we did not meet our goal. I would like to request that you contact me directly so I may make this right. We stand behind our guarantee and I am extremely confident we can exceed your expectations. I may be reached directly at rburton@canadinns.com or office direct at 204-975-6206. I do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Richard

Been to Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown? Share your experiences!