“Only place I stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 63 hotels in Winnipeg
Sioux Lookout, Canada
“Only place I stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have stayed here many times in the past and will continue to . The prices and ts central location is fantastic. The only thing I would change is the sleep number Beds. They are not my fav but over all not bad. The view for the top floors are very nice, the rooms are modern, clean and updated. Tubs were deep for a nice bath but hard to access for people with mobility issues. Breakfast that the hotel restaurant was really good as well. Over all great place :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Winnipeg Hotel, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
I would like to thank you for your continued support of the Radisson Winnipeg, we very much appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to continue to host your visits.
We are in the process of transitioning our new bed sets (Serta Concierge Lace Pillow Top) into our guestrooms. We have introduced over a 100 new sets over the past few months and they have been very well received. Please feel free to contact me directly upon your next visit, I will ensure you experience this wonderful new bed set.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Brandon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I recently stayed at the Radisson with my friend for KeyCon this May long weekent and it was excellent. We were first time attendees of the event and the hotel and we were exccedingly pleased with everything. The staff were incredibly helpful and polite, and even though we went through a false fire alarm (which the staff did an awesome job of handling) the stay was spectacular. I will admit waiting upwards of 10 minutes for a bouncy elevator was not always pleasant but otherwise worth every penny and we will definately be returning. I would also like it known that the assistant manager that assisted in my check in at front desk was wonderful! Kudos!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown.
Our Team was delighted that your first experience with us exceeded your expectations. We are blessed with having such a dedicated Team committed to service excellence. I am extremely pleased that our Team made your visit memorable and I thank you for taking the time to recognize their efforts.
We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Winnipeg.
Continued Success,
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business. Check in was quick, the room was clean (there was even a plate of fruit waiting for me with a short note - a great touch!) and the view from the 25th floor was nice. The location is great if you need to be downtown for work or to the MTS centre. Like another guest, the only thing I did not like was the parkade, it tight and the elevator into the hotel is a hole. As well, it's a long elevator ride down when your key decides to stop working!

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you sharing your experience at the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
We were pleased your visit with us was pleasant and that you enjoyed the plate of fruit. We have recognized that the elevator and foyer off the parkade entrance is an area of opportunity. We are in the process of updating both the parkade elevator and the foyer off the elevator to allow for a more inviting sense of arrival. We hope to have these improvements completed over the next year as it ties in with our elevator modernization project that is currently taking place.
We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Winnipeg.
Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We attended a conference recently and the meetings, meals and activities were all held at the Raddison. The rooms were clean and fairly updated, bed was comfortable. I would like to say that the maid service was very good, I believe her name was Geta, and she ensured that our stay was comfortable. Front desk assisted us with some late night snacking and gave us good advice. Thanks for the great weekend!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg, Owned & Operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
We were all delighted to hear that your experience with us was a memorable one. We are blessed with a great Team who understands the importance of providing a very high level of service. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Greta, thank you for taking the time to acknowledge her efforts.
We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to host your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Continued Success,
Richard Burton CHRM, CRDE, CHA
Winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed two nights at the hotel and was very pleased, A very clean hotel, polite staff and great rooms. I ate in the restaurant one and it was excellent. The only thing I did not like was the parkade, it tight and the elevator into the hotel is a hole.

Room Tip: stay in a suite. Rooms faceing south have a better view
Dear Valued Guest,
Cleanliness is very important to our Team and they are very diligent in ensuring the highest level of cleanliness is maintained. I was pleased to learn that your experience in our 12Resto Bar was an enjoyable one, I will be sure to share your comments with our Teams.
The entrance to the hotel from the parkade elevator is planned for enhancements over the next few months. I am confident that upon completion of this work, it will allow for a better sense of arrival when entering the hotel from this entrance.
I would like to thank you again for your comments and we do appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to earn your business.
We wish you continued success,
Richard Burton CHRM, CRDE, CHA
Roseau, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently stayed at the Radisson downtown for a concert at the MTS. This was a perfect location as it is only a half a block from the MTS. I do have to agree with another review, the elevator ride is bouncy! I didn't have a cover on my coffee and I spilled a bit when coming up to the floor my room was on. The room was clean and updated. My friends and I were planning on eating at the restaurant before the concert but other patrons that were leaving the restaurant told us not to go as the service was very slow. So, we didn't eat there. I will stay here again if attending an event downtown Winnipeg.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Paula,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Winnipeg Hotel, owned & operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
Our location does make it very convenient for our guests who are attending events at the MTS Centre. During event nights, our restaurant does experience a higher volume of traffic however, our service should be consistent. I have shared your comments with our Team and I can assure you, actions have been taken to ensure future occurrences do not occur.
We are in the process of a complete modernization of our elevators and should be completed over the next year.
We thank you for making the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg your destination decision and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Richard Burton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel rooms were very clean and well appointed. We had an upgrade to a corner room. The front desk staff was courteous and very responsive to our needs. We stayed 3 nights, dined in the restaurant, and attended the Bon Jovi concert at the MTS. The MTS was just adjacent to the hotel and very convenient.

We had a large item that we needed to ship back home. The front desk contacted maintenance to see about assisting us in boxing the item. Satesh, from maintenance, went out of his way by fabricating a box, providing boxing taping and assisting in packing the items. It is not often employees go out of their way, but this seemed to be the attitude of all those we encountered at the Radisson.

Thanks to all for making out stay fun and especially to Satesh for going above and beyond.

Tom Richardson
Birmingham, AL

• Stayed April 2013
Mr. Richardson,
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Radisson Winnipeg Hotel, owned & operated by Canad Inns Downtown Ltd.
I am delighted to hear that Satesh played an integral part in ensuring your experience with us was memorable. Our Team is very passionate about guest service and takes extreme pride in providing a experience that is truly unique to our hotel. On behalf of Satesh and our entire Team, we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your visit. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Richard Burton

Been to Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown? Share your experiences!