“my stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Balmertown
“my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

my stay waas pretty good ,room was clean and people were plesent to talk to.one thing is I'm an early riser and i wanted to go down to the exciser room and i was told by the desk staff that it didn't open until 9:30 am .Well I was disapointed because by then i'm getting ready to checkout.I think if someone wants to go down on the treadmill,it should be opened earlier. Thank You

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

SleepyWinnipeg, General Manager at Travelodge Winnipeg East, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I thank you for your great comments on our property. Because of your comment regarding the exercise room we have implemented that we will open the exercise room up by 6:30 a.m. for any of our guests. Any feedback we receive helps to make us better! Thank you again for your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
GUELPH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

day 1, complained wifi service was horrible.
response from desk staff "unfortunately, service on the second floor is bad, receive a lot of complaints, come to the lobby, service works here..."

day 3, toilet and tub backed up and over flowing of sewage, after calling from desk....
response from front desk "come down, we have public showers and toilets down here"

And if you're wondering. no i was not offered another room for any of my issues.

I will NEVER stay here and will share my experience with the level of service received.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

SleepyWinnipeg, General Manager at Travelodge Winnipeg East, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. Our High Speed Internet usually causes no problems. I have checked into the concern and found two of the areas were unplugged and of course have reapired the problem. You should definately been offered a alternate room during your plumbing problem. I have spoken with our Front Office Manager to ensure this never happens again. I understand that they have reversed the charges for your last night stay. Once again, I apologizefor your unpleasant stayand any inconvenience we may have caused you, Please feel welcome at our Hotel in your future plans.

Been to Travelodge Winnipeg East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Winnipeg East

Address: 20 Alpine Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2M 0Y5, Canada
Location: Canada > Manitoba > Winnipeg
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#18 Business Hotel in Winnipeg
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Winnipeg East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Winnipeg East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Winnipeg East Hotel Winnipeg
Travel Lodge Winnipeg
Winnipeg Travelodge
Winnipeg Travel Lodge
Travelodge Winnipeg East Manitoba

If you own or manage Travelodge Winnipeg East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.