Not a bad experience.
Pros: friendly, free parking for up to 2 weeks if you stay the night before a trip, clean facilities, shuttle to airport (pretty standard)
Cons: facility is quite dated and needs a face-lift, beds were rock-hard, pillows were sofa size and lumpy. And, considering all the just mentioned factors, price was a little aggressive considering there are multiple other hotels within a 1 mile radius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is minutes from the James Richardson International Airport and offers free airport shuttle service daily. We have newly renovated the front desk and lobby area which now includes a 24-hour business centre, fireplace and sitting area. Our 100% smoke-free location features drive-up rooms with patio door access, free parking and full hot breakfast served in our spacious new breakfast room. Your Morning breakfast includes waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon, cereal and juice. All bedrooms have new carpet, vinyl, drapes, 32 inch flat screen tvs & new vanity and tile in the bathrooms. Other attractions nearby include the Polo Park Mall, Assiniboine Zoo, the Forks, and the MTS Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Choice Canada, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Winnipeg
- Comfort Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport Winnipeg, Manitoba