My husband and I made plans to overnight in Winnipeg to see the Winnipeg Art Gallery and the Forks Market before continuing our trip. I chose the Best Western for location and because they also provide an airport shuttle. The lobby is nothing to write home about - but the desk staff on duty (Corrie) made us feel right at home, with clear directions for a choice of restaurants within walking distance (including the hotel Rib Room) and our visit to the WAG. The room was welcoming and well appointed - quality bedding, comfortable mattresses and fully supplied with fridge, etc. The a.m. desk staff were also pleasant and accommodating, immediately assisting with our requests (late check-out, storage of baggage, parcel in the fridge) with no sense of "oh, I suppose"... And the hotel channels included the FIFA game! What more could one ask?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Charterhouse Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Downtown Winnipeg, located within walking distance to many corporate offices, entertainment venues, retail outlets and popular Winnipegsites including: The Winnipeg Convention Centre, MTS Centrehome of the Winnipeg Jets, Centennial Concert Hall, and the Forks Market Place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Charter House Hotel Downtown Winnipeg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Charter Hotel
- Best Western Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Charter House Hotel Downtown Winnipeg Manitoba