“Great food, great atmosphere and great people” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 129 Restaurants in White Rock
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Five Corners Bistro; a casual restaurant in White Rock's Five Corners neighbourhood. Serving "West-Coast-style cuisine" We’re a family-run restaurant that takes pride in serving our local and out-of-town guests alike. ... a place where patrons can relax with good food, friends and business associates in elegant, yet casual surroundings. Always striving to offer the freshest menu possible, we offer locally-grown produce and many BC-produced menu items. Join us for "Jazz Lounge Wednesdays" with a great live jazz duo, or Live music weekends. Our goal is to ensure a memorable evening out in a restaurant that suits your tastes in food, wine and surroundings.
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
“Great food, great atmosphere and great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We made the detour to White Rock on our way from Victoria to Vancouver so that we could visit the Five Corners Bistro. We went on a Wednesday,so that we could enjoy the live jazz music while we dined. That evening turned out to be one of the highlights of our vacation. The food was perfectly prepared , nicely presented, delicious and quite reasonably priced. The service was prompt and courteous and the atmosphere relaxed. Dress casually and go on a Wednesday if you can. I promise you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

White Rock, Canada
“Cozy and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have known Rice and Kathy for many years and finally ventured out on my own for a dinner and visit. The first time I went with a good friend and had their warm seafood salad, and after that the salad just calls my name. I really enjoyed my visit last Wednesday and will be back very soon.
The jazz music by Rice's father that night was really enjoyable.
If you're in White Rock, you should definitely take the time to enjoy an evening with Rice, Kathy and his family.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Langley, BC
“Charming Bistro In White Rock”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner at Five Corners Bistro last Friday. The starters were Caesar salad and Warm Beet salad - both were full of fresh ingredients and very tasty. The Beef short rib was also very nice with a rich wine sauce. I found the duck a bit lacking in flavour and not as tender as it should have been . . . but I am somewhat of a connoisseur of duck. We each had a glass of wine (the Merlot was a few days past its best before date and was acidic). Service was friendly and the tab didn't break the bank. All in all a very nice evening. We will return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coquitlam BC
“Like a french bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were a party of 5 on the Easter weekend. When we parked outside the bistro we thought there would be no water view. I could see the ocean & beautiful sunset, however, from my window vantage point. No one else in our group could but the very french bistro ambiance inside made up for that. Our appetizers, entrees & desserts were sublime. Service was warm & friendly. We would definitely return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
RiceH, Owner at Five Corners Bistro, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hello, I just wanted to say I appreciate you taking the time to write about our restaurant. We're always happy to hear positive words and gather new repeat clients. We're happy with our new chef, Gilbert and feel he is a big part of our continuing success.
Rice.
Owner, Five Corners Bistro - White Rock, BC
Surrey, Canada
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Wednesday night is locals night. Live music, friendly owners and staff. The wine list is great along with the prices. A good place to meet and greet. A place you can go even if you are single or alone.

Visited March 2013