“great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in White Rock
Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park
You added Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park to your Saves list
864-160th Street, White Rock, British Columbia V4A 4W4, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in White Rock
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
“great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

I have stayed at this quaint motel about a block from the ocean front. The bed was comfortable. The managers are very nice people. They are always helpful. There was a kitchenette where I could cook meals. It was very quiet and peaceful. Great service and am planning on staying there again next year.

Room Tip: Get one with a kitchenette for a late night snack.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

First visit to White Rock, BC in our RV. Very pleased with finding a clean rv site with all hookups, love having good wifi and cable access. The manager DIna could not have more friendly and helpful. We do not pull a vehicle so walk everywhere. On weekends there is free trolley service giving us the option of walking as far as we would like and jumping on the trolley. Our dog has given this rv park a five paw rating!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights really enjoyed my stay.The room was clean the bed comfortable and the staff are friendly and very helpful.The staff were very willing to make sure my stay was good and gave me very good service and any extras that i needed.This is a great little motel and i plan on staying there again .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Clinton, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Seven of us just returned from White Rock and stayed at the Seacrest Motel. We couldn't have asked for any better service. If there was a problem or if we needed anything, the staff was most gracious to make sure we were taken care of. One of our rooms had a kitchenette in it so we would all get together and fix a meal or two there. Will be staying there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Edmonton AB
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My partner & I stayed for 10 days in May 2012 and found the accommodation & service excellent! He had stayed here many years ago and it was my first time. We would definitely go back. We had a corner unit facing south. Only complaint was the bathroom fan and light are on the same switch.

Room Tip: Go with a positive attitude!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Kamloops, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had the unfortunate experience of staying at this RV park this spring. I have two young daughters and they had the experience of watching drug deals go down right in front of them. The loud music and constant smell of marijuana was disgusting. There is no user friendly place in the park. No common grass area for people to relax or kids to play.There are no fire pits for the camping experience. The RV Park is all concrete and you have the luxury of having 3 large garbage containers right in the RV Park in plain view. When I approached the management they did not seem to care one bit. I was told if I don't like it feel free to leave. We did. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in your RV, Go to a Walmart or down some back lane. It would be a lot safer and cleaner. My words, stay away from this place.

Room Tip: Sleep in a park
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Chilliwack, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Folk's. The motel and RV park are fine.The fact that from time to time certain,"undesirables"need to be moved on is part of good management.It seems that,when away from home,good parenting is abandoned by some.Children when allowed to run wild,do just that,without guidence from their parents.The facilities are kept clean,and the staff,when aproached in a decent manner,are second to none.I found people in the park to be friendly,and,for the most part quiet and well behaved.As for the notion that there are,"improprieties"going on in the park,well that has no basis in fact.I would recomend this facility to any traveller.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park? Share your experiences!