“Great little motel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in White Rock
Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park
You added Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park to your Saves list
864-160th Street, White Rock, British Columbia V4A 4W4, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in White Rock
Calgary, Canada
“Great little motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights really enjoyed my stay.The room was clean the bed comfortable and the staff are friendly and very helpful.The staff were very willing to make sure my stay was good and gave me very good service and any extras that i needed.This is a great little motel and i plan on staying there again .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clinton, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Seven of us just returned from White Rock and stayed at the Seacrest Motel. We couldn't have asked for any better service. If there was a problem or if we needed anything, the staff was most gracious to make sure we were taken care of. One of our rooms had a kitchenette in it so we would all get together and fix a meal or two there. Will be staying there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Edmonton AB
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My partner & I stayed for 10 days in May 2012 and found the accommodation & service excellent! He had stayed here many years ago and it was my first time. We would definitely go back. We had a corner unit facing south. Only complaint was the bathroom fan and light are on the same switch.

Room Tip: Go with a positive attitude!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Kamloops, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had the unfortunate experience of staying at this RV park this spring. I have two young daughters and they had the experience of watching drug deals go down right in front of them. The loud music and constant smell of marijuana was disgusting. There is no user friendly place in the park. No common grass area for people to relax or kids to play.There are no fire pits for the camping experience. The RV Park is all concrete and you have the luxury of having 3 large garbage containers right in the RV Park in plain view. When I approached the management they did not seem to care one bit. I was told if I don't like it feel free to leave. We did. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in your RV, Go to a Walmart or down some back lane. It would be a lot safer and cleaner. My words, stay away from this place.

Room Tip: Sleep in a park
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Chilliwack, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Folk's. The motel and RV park are fine.The fact that from time to time certain,"undesirables"need to be moved on is part of good management.It seems that,when away from home,good parenting is abandoned by some.Children when allowed to run wild,do just that,without guidence from their parents.The facilities are kept clean,and the staff,when aproached in a decent manner,are second to none.I found people in the park to be friendly,and,for the most part quiet and well behaved.As for the notion that there are,"improprieties"going on in the park,well that has no basis in fact.I would recomend this facility to any traveller.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Maple Ridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Contrary to the review posted below my experience was entirely the opposite.
My family stays at the Seacrest several times annually to attend various local functions including the Torchlight Parade.
We have always found the cleanliness to be quite exceptional - never a complaint and we are very fussy. From bathrooms to kitchen to bedding the housekeeping service does their jobs very well.
The service again qualifies as exceptional from frontdesk to housekeeping the staff are very accommodating, again exceptionally so.
In all my stays at the Seacrest I have never had one complaint nor have ever had a thing to complain about - that is a huge reason we keep coming back and look forward to doing so.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the RV part of this motel for a week at the end of november. The washrooms were so dirty and gross I had to wear my sandals into the shower so I didn't get some disease, My wife complained the one day that the washrooms were dirty and had no toilet paper, hers got cleaned but not mine the next day I complained I got told it was cleaned which it was NOT (snot in sink, hair, and toothpaste everywhere and no toilet paper again) the shower looked like it has never ever been cleaned before. So i went and complained again the front desk lady blamed it on her partner again, for it not being cleaned. The next day I go in all they did was put toilet paper in the toilet paper dispenser and left. Didn't clean nothing in the whole week I was here and probably won't be cleaned if you come here. Can't even imagine what kind of bed bugs or leftovers are in the beds at the motel DO NOT stay here if you want something cheap and clean all you will get is DIRTY and GROSS and maybe even a little lip service.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park? Share your experiences!