“Saved me with my broken ankle” 5 of 5 stars

Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Improve this listing
Santa Clarita, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Saved me with my broken ankle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is a long overdue review, and I am so saddened to see that Whistler no longer has the Sno-Limo Service. We were a family of 4 skiing the week before the winter olympics a couple of years ago and on my last run of the first day I took a bad turn on the mashed-potato type snow. Well, Paul Auger, the President of Sno Limo arrived at my side laying in the snow just as quickly as the ski patrol. Paul at Sno Limo graciousy offered to take me to the base so that I could go to the ER, which was very necessary. Need I say that the ski patrol was not equipped to perform the immediate operation that Sno Limo so graciously provided. I actually had no cash even for a tip, and Paul was still happy to help at no cost. What a great guy and company. 5 stars all the way.!!! Wherever Paul and Sno-Limo is operating, I have no doubt it is a first class operation. Sincerely, the woman in hysterical tears a couple of years ago!

Visited January 2013

WA State
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“No Longer operates in Whistler - Why not?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

This was a great option if you had non-skiers in your group to join you and – on a bluebird day – enjoy the fantastic view from Whistler Peak. A few years ago my wife was not skiing for the season due to an injury and we had friends visiting. The guys went skiing and the ladies “took the limo”. They thought it was a blast and this way we managed a joint experience anyway.

The limo operates in a number of BC resorts but I understand Whistler Blackcomb declined to renew their license. They should re-consider and bring them back!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Semibum
Whistler, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sadly, no longer in Whistler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Was a great adventure for the non-skier in the group but W/B forced them out. Too bad.

1 Thank Susan K
London, United Kingdom
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“brilliant family fun for all on the slopes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Sno-Limos provide a way that non-skiers can enjoy the beauty and excitement of the mountains. I have ridden the sno-limos many times, my friends can ski and I would have completely missed out but for this facility. I've been able to "ski" down with friends and family, coming as close to experiencing the exhilaration of skiing as I will ever get. The chaffeurs who "drive" the sno-limos are very experienced skiers, they will be guided by your choice as to whether you want a gentle tour of the mountain or a faster, more thrilling ride. They are also very safety conscious, which means you can just relax and enjoy the experience. Sno-Limos are available at the family-friendly ski resorts of Grouse Mountain, Big White and Sun Peaks: highly recommended!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank has2bperfect
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“on the slopes again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

At 86and a former skier I did not think I would ever see my grand children or children ski never mind skiing with them.

4 Thank 86skier