“Great Beer” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brewhouse at Whistler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 167 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Located on Blackcomb Way.
Hamilton, Canada
“Great Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stopped here as part of our Hidden Gems tour and got to sample 3 beers .They have a model train running around just below the ceiling I only wish I could of had them stop it so I could of got pictures .There was not time to get back because we were to busy, make sure you eat something we didn't get the chance.

Visited September 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Cocktails and dinner at The Brew Whistler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Starting with some interesting cocktails and beers moved to the outside dining area. Staff were efficient, enjoying the visitors. Great flavours and generous serves. Fully recommend this delightful venue just for a refreshment or a meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Issaquah, Washington
“Poutine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

3 or 4 different dishes to choose from. Took a long shot with the Greek. I liked it. Poutine can be heavy at times but this was light and good. Prices are a little high even for Whistler. $10 for a kids meal not including drink? Hummus was really good. Their lager was a good choice. It's a big restaurant that works for adults with great outside seating and a bar area or inside for families. When I travel without my kid I like to be in a kid free area otherwise I like a family friendly area. This place can do that.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Pizza, wings and Beer Oh My”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We actually enjoyed this place twice. We love a great local beer when we travel and found it here. We sat at the bar and where very well taken care of by the bartenders both nights. During our visits we tried the wings, vine ripe tomato salad, pizza, burger and the rotisserie chicken. Everything was great. Definitely a place to visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chandler, Arizona
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything about this experience was perfect. I had the salmon burger with fries and it was a meal I'll be craving often. My b/f had the burger and said it was one of the best he's ever had. Everything is made fresh and it showed. The fries were even great as well as the 5 rings IPA. We sat outside, our server was attentive and pleasant (Mike) and we'd definitely go back here again.

• Visited August 2013