My wife and I, along with our son and daugther-in-law just spent 3 nights and 4 days in this location. This was amazing. The rooms were clean, spacious, and having a private hot tub on the balcony was an incredible way to end the day. The upstairs master bedroom suite was great. The room comes with all you need to do your own meals if you want to. But there are so many food locations nearby you don't need to.
Being located at the base of the mountains it also meant it was quiet at night as the party crowds head up into the main village area (only a couple of minutes walk from the room). Also, you have access to the Hilton Resorts fitness center and out-door pool.
The staff were very helpful. They offered a later check out and allowed us to keep our cars parked after check out until we were ready to leave early afternoon.
We tried to book for a week at the beginning of September, but it is sold out. But the staff is working to help find us other suitable accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- Powders Edge Condominiums Hotel
- Powders Edge Condominiums Hotel Whistler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's all in the name. . . Powder's Edge places you mere steps from the Whistler Express Gondola. So much more than a hotel room, the luxurious two-bedroom + loft condos feature full kitchens and private hot tubs. Oh, there's more: Guests also receive full access to the outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness area of the Hilton Whistler Resort. Provided in-suite is HD cable TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Powders Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.