“Fabulous Spa Day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 89 Activities in Whistler
“Fabulous Spa Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

This was my second visit to this Spa and I brought along two friends. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the Javanese Pampering. The atmosphere is relaxing and the staff was very professional and accommodating. Definitely will be back soon! Albertina Yep-Surrey, BC

26 attraction reviews
“Best relaxation massage in the world is here in Whistler.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have visited many massage places in Whistler as we are there frequently. However, when we are looking for relaxation there is nothing better than TSRHS. We go to the Summit hotel location. I like the decor and the fact that staff is so polite and they take good care of you. This is not the big spa with lounges, baths and various other facilities. You can use the hotel pool and they do have showers, but you should go here for the massage experience, which is truly heavenly. I find that the quality is consistent. Last time we had Titin and Minar and we enjoyed them both. But as mentioned, we have never had a bad experience here. The massage is relaxing, the tables are heated and the candle lights are soothing with the quiet music. And the therapist is just gently asking if you want harder or softer touch. It is nice to have a therapist who doesn't chit- chat while you try to relax. We usually take the Balinese 60 min and we love it. Some people say it is expensive, so go for the constant deal with $89 plus the extra 25% service fee. That is a great price for such a lovely time. Other big hotel massages can charge $150 for 50 minutes and you don't know if your therapist will do a good job. But you get a fancy surrounding, if that is what is important for you. If you need to work out sore muscles in a particular place, we usually go to an RMT at other places. But if you want to relax, maybe snooze a bit, feel the zen, and escape from the world for a bit, this is the place!
Happy floating into heaven!

Vancouver
4 attraction reviews
“Worth a Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were here for an anniversary weekend. For the couples massage we had Titin and Minar. Both women are exceptionally good. One of THE most amazing massages I've ever had!!! I had Titin and she has an amazing touch. My husband was equally happy with Minar and he asked for a firm hand. It does make a difference who you get so I would ask for specific people mentioned with a good review. That's all I'll say about that.
I agree with an earlier reviewer, as a spa experience I felt it was lacking. The pools didn't really seem part of the spa, the hot water wasn't working if you wanted a shower and there was no lounge for extending the experience. It is expensive so I too expected a little more...but the massage we had that day was fantastic!

Visited October 2012
6 attraction reviews
“Blissful massage at the Hilton location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I booked the Javanese one hour special. When I arrived I was greeted by name by the very talented Martha who led me to the tea/waiting room. After I filled out the form, Martha led me to the treatment room which was candle-lit and smelled of citrus. But the bliss started with the massage. Martha is both strong and gentle. She runs the show but so gracefully you don't notice it. Wish I lived in Whistler. I would blow my budget every month on this place.

Vancouver, Canada
“Treat yourself to something special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have visited the Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa at the Hilton Whistler twice and each time I was extremely happy with the service and my therapist Melena. I have rhuematiod arthritis and the Javanese massage is the perfect choice for me, 60 minutes of absolute bliss!. The furnishings and facilities of the salon are lovely and you will feel cared for the minute you walk in the door. The whole experience is pure heaven and you will not be disappointed.
Shiela Phipps