This is one of pricier hotels but well worth it. Like many hotels in the village, there are often great deals, especially on the weekdays, and we got one for our stay. It pays to look around the sites.
1) Save on hotel parking by using the free lot 4 which is just down the road. It may take a while to get a spot but we quickly found two and saved a bundle on parking.
2) Take out dinner from Earls across the driveway.
We all hate the long meals at most Whistler restaurants. We didn't want to cook full meals nor order bad pizza. Though the hotel offers a delivery service from Earls, in our experience, waiting for delivery takes time and the service charges hike up the meal price. We placed our order, went for a stroll around the village, got drinks and went back to pick up our food. The ribs were still hot and the coleslaw cold when we got back to the room. My mom wanted to cook her own meal and she got to eat with us. We loved eating in the living room and playing cards an hour later.
3) Eat breakfast as brunch.
The complimentary breakfast was fabulous and filling. By eating at 9:30am, we weren't really hungry at lunch so we snacked on fruit and crackers and had an early dinner.
4) Use the coffee dispenser
The huge pot of Pike Place saved us a bundle on Starbuck trips.
Overall, we thought the stay was great value compared to hotels with a lower price tag. Our two-bedroom suite was large. We liked the king bed in the master bedroom whereas some only have a queen. We felt it was well worth the price. We have stayed at other resorts around Whistler, but some had sketchy service or we didn't like the location. We would definitely be shopping around for the best deal to stay here next year.
For dog owners though, they do have a strict policy of not allowing pets to be in the room alone. This would make eating out difficult, so I recommend eating in as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is an intimate, family-friendly oasis located in the heart of the Village stroll, yet a 5 minute walk from the Gondolas to both mountains. Complimentary perks include a daily breakfast buffet, wireless Internet, local calls, in-resort shuttle and slope-side valet ski/bike/golf storage. Spacious suites feature full kitchens, bathrooms and balconies and range in size from Studios to Three Bedrooms with Den. Enjoy spectacular mountain views from the sunny deck with salt-water pool and two hot tubs and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific