It is easier to get a general welcoming service at a hotel, but when you get personalized service, it feels awesome. I had informed the hotel that I was traveling with an infant and requested a crib. Upon check-in, the crib was in my room. But not only that, there was a baby bath tub and a packet of baby toiletteries in the washroom already. I also had 3 children in addition to the infant. In the closet were 2 adult bath robes and 3 children's robes in different sizes as well! It was a great personal touch! Awesome!
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is an intimate, family-friendly oasis located in the heart of the Village stroll, yet a 5 minute walk from the Gondolas to both mountains. Complimentary perks include a daily breakfast buffet, wireless Internet, local calls, in-resort shuttle and slope-side valet ski/bike/golf storage. Spacious suites feature full kitchens, bathrooms and balconies and range in size from Studios to Three Bedrooms with Den. Enjoy spectacular mountain views from the sunny deck with salt-water pool and two hot tubs and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.