We travelled to Whistler to participate in the half marathon and planned only one night at the hotel. After arriving we wished we could have extended our stay. It was a great location of course, but the room was fabulous, lots of space , clean and great layout. The staff were very helpful. The run started early and the staff put out the breakfast early for the participants. Most amazing fresh fruit and good selection of other breakfast items. Will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is an intimate, family-friendly oasis located in the heart of the Village stroll, yet a 5 minute walk from the Gondolas to both mountains. Complimentary perks include a daily breakfast buffet, wireless Internet, local calls, in-resort shuttle and slope-side valet ski/bike/golf storage. Spacious suites feature full kitchens, bathrooms and balconies and range in size from Studios to Three Bedrooms with Den. Enjoy spectacular mountain views from the sunny deck with salt-water pool and two hot tubs and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.