This was our second time here.All staff are very helpfull.Room was very nice.Great location.Very nice views from the balconys.Valet parking was great.Highly reccomend this wonderfull place.Only weak point is the continental breakfast,after three days it does get boring.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel Whistler
- Pan Pacific Whistler
- Whistler Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is an intimate, family-friendly oasis located in the heart of the Village stroll, yet a 5 minute walk from the Gondolas to both mountains. Complimentary perks include a daily breakfast buffet, wireless Internet, local calls, in-resort shuttle and slope-side valet ski/bike/golf storage. Spacious suites feature full kitchens, bathrooms and balconies and range in size from Studios to Three Bedrooms with Den. Enjoy spectacular mountain views from the sunny deck with salt-water pool and two hot tubs and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Hotels.com, Olotels, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.