“Really fun treetop adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 59 activities in Whistler
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Superfly is Whistler's newest adventure company, offering exhilarating Zipline and Treetop Adventure Tours year-round in the backcountry of Cougar Mountain. Soar down the longest and highest tandem ziplines in Canada or float through Whistler's rainforest canopy on a treetop adventure course packed with challenge and discovery. With this project our team was inspired by the sensation of ‘Flight'. That means building it high and long - not just through the trees but above them as well. Come spend a day in the sky with us and let your inner superhero soar.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Really fun treetop adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Did this with my 11-year-old daughter, it was amazingly fun. Our guide, Quentin, was very attentive and easy going at the same time. He kept things challenging, light, fun and safe.
We wore climbing harnesses, clipped in to cables, climbed through a challenging obstacle course in the tree tops. Clip in to zip lines, clip out, clip into guide lines and walk tight-ropes, nets, swinging logs, more zip lines.
The course gets progressively more challenging, is very varied, a super fun way to get a work out. Total adventure, it's something fresh and thrilling to do with your kids, a date, or on your own.
I highly recommend. And try to get Quentin for a guide: he's a total pro and very fun.

Los Angeles, California
9 attraction reviews
“One of our "high"lights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

yeah, totally agree with other reviewers. this was super fun and a great way to spend the day with the family. THis is the newer of the two zip line companies in town. We did both. I do plan on reviewing the other and also giving it an "excellent". They are both fun, but different. Superfly harnesses you in a sort of diaper like contraption that I found much more comfortable and supportive (now grant it, I am a 49 year old female) than its competition (the competition harness feels like your most uncomfortable thong panties x 10). That being said, the diaper does not allow you to do any "tricks" such as fly upside down, twist, etc. Not that i care to do any tricks but the teens do. THe "thong" device of the competition allows that. Superfly has the longest line in Whistler, may even be in all of Canada. The forest setting is breathtaking and you really experience moments of "flying". I wish I remember the name of the longest line, but you are REALLY high up looking down on the trees, valleys and ahead, glaciers. just breath taking!! Even during your "waiting" periods (for group ahead of you), the guides have games of forest Frisbee set up which are really fun. The guides are outgoing and fun but safety always comes first. This is by far the most scenic of the two companies' sites. If you can only do one (sorry ZipTrek, cuz you guys are great too), I would pick this one.

Visited August 2013
“Great views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is an awesome way to see the forest. The zip lining was really fun. The guides were really hot.

Elora, Canada
“amazing day at superfly zip lining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had a great time. Professional friendly staff made the day. fast, high long ziplines in the most incredible surroundings. well equipped. saw a double rainbow!

York, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
“Aaarrrggghhhhhh........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I really don't know why I wanted to do this as I'm not the best with heights. Considering the highest line is 630feet high is just unbelievable.
After the second zip line I was ready to give it up and go back down the mountain, but Laura and Rowland (our guides) did an excellent job of encouraging me and I carried on and completed all six lines.
My nickname was "Chicken Wings" at the end of it because I never took my hands off the bars, but atleast I did it :)
For anyone seeking adrenaline fueled fun, then this is right up your street, it's amazing how it is all so professionally put together and once up there the views are amazing, (well that's if you can manage to open your eyes !!)
The lines are tandom, so set up side by side and on one of them you can hold hands with the person at the side of you - the fun part is racing whoever you are next to... not sure how it works but I seemed to come in first on all six of them !!
We had nine people in our group, we were picked up at Whistler village and the whole experience took nearly 4 hours, we did the last trip of the day and it was a bit cooler by then, thankfully. We were back by 8pm ready to hit Whistler and have a few celebratory cocktails !!