Where do I begin? First of all when I walked into the room there was a strange odor. Not quite as bad as cigarette smoke but still bad. The room itself was quite small. Then I walked into the bathroom and it was almost like the housekeeper did not clean the tub. So, I called the Front Desk and they immediately came up to the room and cleaned the tub and sprayed something for the smell. They also made you pay $15 for the better internet which I thought was ridiculous. For a Four Seasons Hotel I was greatly disappointed. I have stayed at 2 star hotel in California a lot better than this. Also, Canadians are like New Yorkers . They are rude and drive very aggressively. If you drive 5 mph over the speed limit they will run you off the road. If it is at night then they will flash their High beams at you. This was my first and last trip to Canada especially to whistler.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Whistler
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Four Seasons Hotel Whistler
- Four Seasons Whistler
- Whistler Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, TIG Global, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.