This was the best room we stayed in on a 16 day trip to Alberta and British Columbia. We had two sinks in the bathroom, a separate bath and shower, a walk in wardrobe, comfy seats in front of a fire, and a balcony with views of the mountains. This hotel is a 15 minute walk from the village centre, but there are restaurants and shops only 5 minutes away in the Blackcomb area of the resort. It also felt very reasonably priced compared with some of the other places we stayed, although I did book it several months in advance which may have helped.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel Whistler
- 4 Seasons Resort Whistler
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Whistler
- Four Seasons Whistler
- Whistler Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, TIG Global, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.