“Wow, staff is amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler

You added Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler to your Saves list
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   4591 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Ski Whistler
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Whistler
Campbell River, Canada
“Wow, staff is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Spent a wonderful weekend at Four Seasons Whistler. They know how to treat people. The hotel itself is awesome, but that was the least thing that made the experience. The staff were the best I've seen in any hotel. Being we were there in the shoulder season it shows they know the right people to hire. We had two dogs with us and they were as good with them as they were with my wife and I. Had lunch in their restaurant and the food was great. Try the burger. 2nd best burger I've tasted anywhere in the world.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed here for a week in June as our incentive trip with our Scentsy Family business. All of the hotel staff was so generous and eager to help us with anything. The Spa was fantastic and more than what we were expecting. The manager was generous and went out of his way to set up a yoga class and instructor that accommodated our desires. I would definitely recommend this hotel and location to everyone. There was so much to see and do! The rooms were wonderful! Great place to travel with your family and also as a couples retreat. My only heartbreak is that we couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel, its accommodation, its staff and facilities are 100%.
Nothing was too much trouble for any member of staff.
One great thing was that after two days, almost all staff recognised me and called me by name - I do not know any other major 5 star hotel that can achieve that kind of service.

Room Tip: It does not matter which room you are allocated, they are all superb. As this was a winter holiday...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HarryDee
Todd Y, Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear HarryDee,
Thank you for letting us know how much you loved your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back soon to Whistler. The staff will love to hear that they made your stay special.
Warm regards
Todd Yamaoka
Resort Manager
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just spent 3 days in Whistler at the Four Seasons for a conference and I would have to say I'd pick this place over the Fairmont. Both are fantastic but the Four Seasons has an edge in my opinion. The room and service was impeccable and the food was fantastic! Meeting rooms were top notch and the service was always there with a friendly smile and a kind word. Fantastic experience and 10+ for the staff at the Four Seasons Whistler!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Trevamy,
We will have to have you stay longer next time!! So glad to hear our staff took such good care of you and we look forward to seeing you back in the Summer. You have to try our BBQ !! next time.

Regards,
Todd Yamaoka
Resort Manager
Chilliwack, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

A friend and I needed to de-compress a bit, so we decided to head up to Whistler. Check in was amazingly fast and uncomplicated, as was the valet service. We had lunch on the patio of the hotel's restaurant and the food was incredible. The portions are just right for lunch and the food was fresh. Service was very prompt. It was very hot and the server was quick to ask if we needed more water or more drinks. I could not believe the size of our suite, nor its comfort. We could not hear anything from the adjoining rooms at all. There was a deck and we made use of it in the evening. As I mentioned, we were in the midst of a record warm spell, but the air conditioning in the room managed to keep us cool. In the evening, we had reservations at 2000 hours at the hotel's restaurant and again, we opted to sit outside by the small stream. I had a vegetarian sampler meal, which provided a selection of four tasters. All of the selections were cooked to perfection. The server, when finding out that I was a vegetarian, wanted to know about any preferences that I had, and passed it on to the chef. She was most attentive and helpful. My dining partner eats meat and he enjoyed his choice. Next morning, my friend went to the pool and to workout, while I walked around the many pathways that surround the hotel. There are landscaped paths in the area, but others go further afield. My friend liked the pool and the equipment provided by the hotel.

Room Tip: We had a corner room and the view was excellent. We made good use of the balcony that came with it...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I'ts not cheap, but it whorth it every penny. It is beatuful, it is conftarble, the greatness of it ita just stonnig. Rooms are very nice, specialy the ones with balcony. The ski concierge, the door men, and every member of the staff really take their work seriusly, so dedicated that you don'd even notice that your actually paying them, they will make you feel, even belive, as you were a rock star, Axl Rose kind.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am extremely biased because we always have wonderful exeriences with the Four Seasons. When we arrived, our room was ready 4 hours early and when we got to the room, they had a cookie with each of our children's names written in icing. Nice start. The rooms are massive and have lovely large decks. The pool area is terrific and our in room dining was perfect for the kids and reasonable. I brought the family but was on a business trip-the food was amazing both for work and personal dining.

Room Tip: just ask for a quiet room away from the elevators
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business