A lovely hotel in this mountain paradise. But, buyer beware: the in-room dining may terribly disappoint. The latte I had was the worst in recent memory: lukewarm, barely a hint of espresso, and no crema to be found. The pancakes - also lukewarm (if that) came with a dollop of berry compote, which made for a soggy, un-hot pancake. And, you would think that in BC, you would get real maple syrup. Nope. Instead - brown stained corn syrup. I was not impressed, especially at a price tag of $60 + tip for 2 people.
Aside from this, the Four Seasons provides a lovely room, a superb shower, great front desk staff, and they were very welcoming to our dog.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel Whistler
- 4 Seasons Resort Whistler
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Whistler
- Four Seasons Whistler
- Whistler Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, TIG Global, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.