Stayed 3 nights over the November long weekend. The Four Seasons is ranked as a five star hotel and it did not dissappoint. The staff is excellent which really stood out! They provided pleasant service but not pushy which made me feel welcome and comfortable. The hotel is very well kept and modern. We stayed in a one bedroom suite on the second floor and it was VERY spacious. The hotel has a nice spa area and heated outdoor swimming pool. It was neat swimming outside when it snowed!
The hotel is situated at the upper village so a bit far from the main village. However, this gave it a quiet feel versus the busy village area. Parking is valet only for $32 which is expensive. There is a free shuttle into the villiage which was very handy for evening outs. They will even pick up the customer to drive them back to the hotel.
Tough to beat the service at this hotel and will definetly venture back!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel Whistler
- 4 Seasons Resort Whistler
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Whistler
- Four Seasons Whistler
- Whistler Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, TIG Global, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.