I recently stayed here for the second time with my partner, and we both recommend it highly. It is great value for Whistler village, particularly as all suites come with a full kitchen. We have stayed in both the small suites and the loft - both are very nice. The outdoor pool area and hot tub are great. The rooms may be a bit small, but are very well designed and show great attention to detail (robes, fully stocked kitchen, nice fireplaces, pillow toppers on the beds, flatscreen tv's etc). The service on both visits was first-rate. The location is perfect for the village. Parking does cost $18 a day, but you will get that anywhere you stay in the village. We will definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mountainside Lodge, you’ll find all the comfort, service and amenities you desire when you’re ready to balance your sense of adventure with something for your other senses. Mountainside Lodge is surrounded by spectacular mountain views, yet close to the delightful ambiance of Whistler Village. You just won’t find a better base for your adventure all suites have mountain views, attractive tile and rich carpeted floors, gas log fireplace and wooden blinds. The bathrooms have a jetted tub and bath amenities including a hairdryer and cozy bathrobes. The fully equipped kitchen with dining area, has a dishwasher, full size stove & fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board. You’re never far from a stylish hideaway, a gourmet meal or a rejuvenating massage when you make Mountainside Lodge your base for adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mountainside Lodge - A Shell Vacations Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Mountainside Lodge Whistler