“Great hotel, great rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sundial Boutique Hotel

You added Sundial Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Sundial Boutique Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4340 Sundial Crescent, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada   |
Special Offer
THIRD NIGHT FREE-CALL NOW
Ranked #5 of 52 Hotels in Whistler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
BC
“Great hotel, great rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We love this hotel. The rooms are great, the location is perfect. The staff are frinedly. Check in was quick and simple. There was a screw up with our final bill, but they were very quick to fix it. We have stayed here a few times now, and wouldn't stay any where else! I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: we had a room at the back and had no trouble with noise. I think the mountain view rooms are the one...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Hebrew first
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I took my wife to Whistler for her birthday earlier this month for two nights. We stayed in room 303 and all I can say are GREAT things about this hotel! We arrived a bit early, but the front desk staff were very friendly and professional. She called housekeeping to see if our room # 303 was ready and it was. We had a one bedroom hot tub suite, and we had our own private hot tub out on the patio overlooking the village. My wife and I were very impressed with the nice colors of the room, as well as the brightness and cleanliness. The chocolates that were left for us were also a nice touch! The hotel is located right in the middle of everything so the location is perfect. There is also a sushi restaurant and a pub with great food right in the same building. One night I wanted sushi in the room for my wife and I. The front desk of the hotel provided me with a menu that I could bring right back up to the room and I was able to call in the order and go down and pick it up. Our room also came with LOTS of towels which was nice, as well as bath robes! There wasn't an ice machine, however all we needed to do was call reception and it was delivered to our door within two minutes. The Aveeda bathroom amenities are great, and the heated bathroom floors are wonderful! Caution... you may want them in your house. The queen size bed was extremely comfortable. Thanks Sundial boutique hotel for a great birthday getaway with my wife.
Mike M.

Room Tip: Hot tub suite - definitely worth it!!!!!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The check in was quick with no hassles, parking was underground and a little pricey at $20/day but expected in Whistler. The room was spectacular! Loved the welcome belgium chocolates and the personalized welcome message that was left on the table. The room had everything you could possibly need to prepare a meal. We had a room overlooking the village and loved to sit there and people watch right from the room. And we could actually see the gondalas for both mountains from our room so the location was perfect. The bed and mattress was like a dream .... woke up and felt like the bed was hugging me ... it just contoured around my body, heaven! And I loved the heated floor in the bathroom!

We tried to get a room with a private hot tub and I'm glad that we didn't cause from my room I could look right down into the hot tub on the balcony below. The hot tub rooms had no privacy around their out door hot tubs. I did use the one on the roof and loved the views! Unfortunately, you can't see the view once you are in the hot tub but it was still great!

We ate at the sushi village in the hotel and it was some of the best sushi I've ever had. You have to try their margarita sake! It was amazing. I would definately go back and I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Langley City, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Everything was great except the only thing I would mention was that we could hear the noise from the Longhorn until very late. (after 3am) We were a little surprised at how much we could hear from our room when trying to sleep.
The bed was very comfortable, the room was quite spacious, the rooftop hot tub was great too. We might try one of the suites that have a private hot tub next time!

Room Tip: ask for a room not facing the Longhorn if possible.
Richmond, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

A wonderful experience from the minute you book your time at Sundial to the moment you leave. The staff are wonderful, friendly & courteous and go out of their way to make you feel like you're at home. Our 2 bedroom valley suite was awesome, the rooftop hottub was great. We highly recommend this wonderful home away from home to all.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Beautiful setting with lovely views from the room. Nice and neat rooms with luxurious hot tubs. Loved the heated flooring as well. Staff was very helpful with directing us to activities during this quiet time of the year. Really enjoyed zip lining and a lovely meal at Araxi. Great stay and would love to come back.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Staff were very helpful and the room was better than any of the pictures did it justice. All the little things were done very well and the advice on day trips and places to go from the staff made our trip so much more enjoyable! Extremely impressed

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sundial Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!