“Nice Hotel for a business stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa

You added Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4050 Whistler Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada (Formerly Whistler Village Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book ahead and save 20%
Ranked #14 of 52 Hotels in Whistler
GreenLeadersSilver level
North Vancouver, Canada
“Nice Hotel for a business stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I would recommend this hotel if you're on business and value a quiet room with good service. The in suite kitchenette is a nice touch if you're like me as I prefer to bring my own cereal so I can have a quick easy breakfast with what I like and get on with my business day.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

tlefkovi, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Michael G,

Thank you for providing a TripAdvisor review of your recent stay.

I’m delighted to hear that our guest room and amenities suited your needs during your visit while attending a conference. I hope we were able to entice you to return at a later date for your own personal getaway.

Warm regards,

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The hotel is a great value during the shoulder season October. It has a convenient location near the main Whistler retail area. It is close to recreation trails and golf course. It also allow pets in certain areas.

Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was here on business. The hotel itself was great, no complains with the amenities. Walls are a little thin and security staff seemed brash and interrogating, but otherwise a pleasant stay. My review is done, but to make the 200 character minimum let's talk more about Whistler. The cigar shop has a great selection but overcharges for everything... good think I loaded up on free matches... take that! Also, the village is DEAD during the post-bike and pre-ski seasons. So unless you have serious time for hiking I would say visit when there is more going on. Hmmm, what else...I'm sure I've met the minimum now.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Location
- Only 2 minutes walk to the lifts/gondolas and right in the heart of Whistler Village.... couldn't be better!
Check-in and check-out
- Friendly and efficient
Room
- Really good size room
- Perfect sized kitchenette for those evenings when you are too tired to make the effort to get out.
- Good black out blinds and silent air-con, but the beds are terrible.... the worst I have experienced in any Hilton anywhere in the world and so soft that I could never get a good night's sleep.
- Incredibly clean and excellent maid service.
Facilities
Bar, restaurant, gym, health spa, ski lockers and indoor/outdoor hot tubs.

Overall - It would be the perfect ski-in, ski-out if they just sorted the beds out!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bellingham, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We've had the pleasure of staying at this property many times (thank you Hilton Honors points!). It's definitely our favorite place to stay in Whistler. The location can't be beat. The hotel itself is very nice, and the rooms very comfortable. We enjoy the kitchenette, and I absolutely love the fireplace. :) The staff have always been very friendly. We keep coming back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
tlefkovi, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Laura R,

Thank you for sharing details of your recent visit with us.

It’s nice to know that you’ve become such a fan of our resort. I’m delighted that our team was able to leave a lasting impression and fond memories of your stay. I too love a fireplace when I travel as it really adds ambiance to a guest room no matter the time of year.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Whistler getaway.

Warm regards,

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have come to expect some great service from the Hilton brand. From my travels to Whistler, I have come to expect great service. This trip was not up to par for either. Sad to say that, but the little details off this time. Almost think that my using points affected my service :(

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear John W,

Thank you for taking time to provide a TripAdvisor review of your recent visit with us.

I’m sorry to hear that we were not able to provide you with the usual high level of experience you’ve come to expect from Hilton. I know that the issues you encountered are not indicative of our typical levels of service and wish to apologize for the disappointment we caused especially given you used your hard earned points for a redemption visit.

I hope we’ll be able to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future stay and provide you with an overall experience that is memorable and in keeping with our usual standards.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here 3 nights last week. Great central location, friendly staff and we had a large room with fireplace. Breakfast choice was awesome. Bar had great atmosphere and we always felt welcome wherever we were in the hotel. There is even an outdoor firepit and tennis courts.

Stayed October 2013

Been to Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!