- Location - Gondola and lifts are only steps away. Take the back way out of the hotel by walking down the hallway to your right when you are facing the front desk, and then you will end up where the strip is and the gondolas are on your right.
- Service - I always request to get a room on a higher floor and far away from elevator. That was what I got! This is of course not guaranteed but you can tell that they are trying to be as accommodating as possible.
When we asked the concierge about how to get to the Scandinave Spa, she said it would be a 10 minutes cab ride and gave us two 10% discount cards for our spa experience. I have actually already gotten 2 $50 WaySpa vouchers from Costco for $79.99 which is a 20% discount. So I did not end up using the 10% discounts, but Hilton's great service should still be recognized. She also offered to call a taxi for us.
When we were leaving Whistler and waiting in the lobby for our shuttle bus (Premier Pacific Coach Lines) to come pick us up, Hilton staff offered to call the shuttle company to confirm our pick up.
- Room - Clean, fresh smelling, spacious. Kitchen was very complete, ready-to-use and modern. It had a microwave, dishwasher, and fridge. This is perfect if you plan on getting groceries and making a meal or two during your trip. They even had wine glasses and an ice chiller for your beverages.
- Disappointments - rooms are not very sound proof. Water pressure for shower was weak and temperature was a bit unstable. Once I had to step away to get away from the drastic temperature change. I think this might only be for my room and maybe even because the pool was being renovated. If Hilton reads this, please look into South building, room 465.
Overall, we are extremely happy to have stayed at Hilton and we will definitely be back! :)
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Whistler
- Whistler Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.