Certainly not a 5 star hotel, but was clean (including the bathroom and linen), had a lovely little balcony and view, and flat screen tv.
Was also great location to the pedestrian village of Whistler Mountain, very central to everything.
Staff were helpful with directions, advice and took care of our bags for free.
Decorated lovely for Christmas too and the communal foyer is a great area to defrost!
Would definately recommend to others as an affordable hotel room for a short stay - long stay probably not as convenient as no kitchen facilities in our room.
Note that the hotel is busy in peak season and not soundproof to hallway coming and goings which was frustrating as we were near a lift shaft - just ask for a room away from the lift!
- Also Known As:
- Whistler Village Inn + Hotel
- Whistler Village Inn + Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Value & Choice, Whistler Village Inn + Suites has it all!Whistler Village Inn + Suites puts you in the in the heart of Whistler village. Shops, restaurants, nightclubs and the Gondolas for Whistler and Blackcomb mountains are all less than a two-minute walk away. Relax in any style with a choice of hotel rooms, lofts and suites with balconies overlooking Whistler village.Only minutes from championship golf courses and abundant outdoor adventure, to get the most out of your Whistler-Blackcomb experience, the Whistler Village Inn + Suites is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Whistler Village Inn + Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.