Firstly, parking in Whistler is ridiculous. €18 for the hotel parking. There is parking at €10 in various locations around but you can't leave your car there from 3am to 6am. Crazy! Car park 4 is free but two days camel ride away.
The hotel was great for us. Had a kitchen and dining table, sofa , balcony etc. Fold down bed was a novelty, but no problem. We were actually in a wing of the main hotel. There was a jacuzzi, sauna and gym in the wing and the main hotel had a nice pool too. Yes, perhaps a bit dated but everything that we needed was there.
The free wifi was probably the best hotel wifi I have experienced anywhere! Other hotels could take a lesson.
- Also Known As:
- Whistler Village Inn + Hotel
- Whistler Village Inn + Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Value & Choice, Whistler Village Inn + Suites has it all!Whistler Village Inn + Suites puts you in the in the heart of Whistler village. Shops, restaurants, nightclubs and the Gondolas for Whistler and Blackcomb mountains are all less than a two-minute walk away. Relax in any style with a choice of hotel rooms, lofts and suites with balconies overlooking Whistler village.Only minutes from championship golf courses and abundant outdoor adventure, to get the most out of your Whistler-Blackcomb experience, the Whistler Village Inn + Suites is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Whistler Village Inn + Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.