I booked this room, then made the mistake of reading all the reviews on here. I was scared! But really, it was clean and totally fine. Staff was nice. Not a problem to be had! Would stay here again for the price. We had a queen loft in the Powder Lodge. As said before, the location was perfect. Pool and hot tub are small but totally clean and well maintained. The place is a bit dated, I believe my husband called it, "Late 90's Budget Chalet" but unless you're a totally snob, it'd totally adequate for just over $100 right in the heart of Whistler.
- Also Known As:
- Whistler Village Inn + Hotel
- Whistler Village Inn + Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Value & Choice, Whistler Village Inn + Suites has it all!Whistler Village Inn + Suites puts you in the in the heart of Whistler village. Shops, restaurants, nightclubs and the Gondolas for Whistler and Blackcomb mountains are all less than a two-minute walk away. Relax in any style with a choice of hotel rooms, lofts and suites with balconies overlooking Whistler village.Only minutes from championship golf courses and abundant outdoor adventure, to get the most out of your Whistler-Blackcomb experience, the Whistler Village Inn + Suites is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Whistler Village Inn + Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.