“Awesome Community Library” 5 of 5 stars

Whistler, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome Community Library”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

From searching out hard to find books for my studies to programs for my kids, this library has amazing programming and services. I highly recommend it!

Visited August 2013

North Vancouver, Canada
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Gave my kids paper to draw with. Lots of variety of things to do, read, computer, stuffed hand puppets to play with. Great location

Visited August 2013
Whistler
6 attraction reviews
“Need more library”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My favourite place in any city is the library. So I can safely say this is a great library.

There is a living room space - fireplace, coffee machine and armchairs - so great to relax in with big windows looking out at nature. Lots of movies and CDs as well as books. I'm always amazed by how quickly they get new books and the hold system means I never miss getting what I want.

Staff are the friendliest people in Whistler.

My only complaint is I wish it were open more hours!

Visited June 2013
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“An excellent location to relax and read”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was a bit of a rainy day and we had some time to just relax away from our hotel, do a little reading in a modern, inviting and very friendly atmosphere. The staff were great!

Visited May 2013
Juneau, Alaska
12 attraction reviews
“Nice place to study if they're not remodeling the parking garage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have visited the Whistler library repeatedly in my time as a university student. While I was a bit surprised on my first visit to discover that they do not open until 11AM, once inside the facility is spacious and modern. Unfortunately on some of my visits the garage underneath was being redone and there was loud cement drilling filling part of the hall. The second time this was an issue the librarian offered my girlfriend and I free coffee and tea! Overall a welcoming staff and environment. Like they say in Telluride, come for the skiing, stay for the library.

Visited April 2013