I booked this campground last minute while on a trip with my boyfriend and his family. We were traveling in two separate cars and slept in two separate tents. When I called to make the reservation I requested to have a large campsite that could fit our two vehicles and tents- they were able to give us the largest campsite within close walking distance to the washrooms.
The campsites were very clean and the washrooms were well-maintained. The showers had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. The view was amazing and it was breath-taking to watch the sunset our first night!
The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. We needed a portable stove when we arrived because we weren't able to light a fire during that time of year; they had it ready for us when we checked in. They also let us store the fish we had caught a few days before in one of their freezers (something we really appreciated since we weren't able to cook all the fish in one night). I would highly recommend camping here if you are visiting Whistler. Was a fantastic experience!
- Also Known As:
- Whistler Rv Park & Campgrounds Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Rv Park & Campgrounds Hotel
- Whistler Rv Park And Campgrounds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whistler RV and Campground is under new management and ownership as of July 2013. We have planted trees in the RV section of the park, installed free WiFi, and now offer free weekend shuttle service to and from Whistler Village. We are also adding activities such as frisbee golf, whiffle golf and a pump track for bicycles to the campground. We offer drive in tenting, and full hookup sites for RV's. ... more less