Had a wonderful mid-week stay at Coast Blackcomb. The staff were friendly, professional, and efficient. The room was super-clean. Enjoyed the free breakfasts - I had oatmeal topped with slivered almonds, cranberries, brown sugar and cream from the coffee stand, followed by a waffle. Delicious! Walked down to the Village every morning (it's very doable if your knees are okay (a bit steep in parts)) and caught the bus back. Wouldn't do it if it had rained a lot, though; too muddy. During the day I walked parts of the Valley Trail and did another walk to Lost Lake. There's a bus stop quite close to the lake, if you're catching the bus into the village; just ask the driver which stop is closest. We left our car in the 72-hour parking lot (Lot 4) which saved us some money. We used some of the savings to leave the cleaning staff a bigger tip - cost of living for staff in Whistler is very high. Special thanks to Jordan who sorted out a problem with our booking. He was efficient, professional, and sympathetic. (You must specify your need for twin beds rather than a bunk bed - as a special request - if you're choosing the two-bedroom option.) If you have a choice between the regular 2BR or the poolside one, go with the latter, particularly if you're going to spend time in the room or if light is important to you. The poolside suites are bigger and brighter. King bed was fine, twin was a little hard. Inexpensive lunch options in the Village were Ingrid's (great bratwurst baguette), Zogs (okay hotdog, near gondola base), Tony's Pizza (very reasonable and also near gondola base), Gone (through bookstore at Marketplace) . All-in-all a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Blackcomb Suites is located ski-in, ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain, and offers a unique lodge-style setting. Complimentary breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and daily housekeeping are all included in your Coast Blackcomb Suites stay.Relax in the largest outdoor pool and hot tub of all Whistler hotels. Whether skiing in the winter, or golfing in the summer, our studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom hotel suites provide the ultimate in comfort and luxury for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.