We stayed here for two weeks on a ski holiday and really enjoyed our stay. We had a large suite which overlooked the spa and the slopes. The ski-in ski-out aspect of this hotel was superb. It does mean that you do need to catch a bus into the village. There is a bus stop conveniently located out the front. The true highlight however, was the two large spas/hottubs under the lift. This really was the perfect way to unwind after a hard day on the slopes. The suite itself was quite basic but cannot fault it for the price. The breafast however was quite mediocre. I was also a little underwhelmed by the lobby/common areas. Again though for the price, they were perfectly adequate. I would certainly recommend the coast blackcomb suites.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Blackcomb Suites is located ski-in, ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain, and offers a unique lodge-style setting. Complimentary breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and daily housekeeping are all included in your Coast Blackcomb Suites stay.Relax in the largest outdoor pool and hot tub of all Whistler hotels. Whether skiing in the winter, or golfing in the summer, our studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom hotel suites provide the ultimate in comfort and luxury for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.