We spent 4 days skiing at the resort. Rooms were sub par for a 5 star resort. Old appliances dirty carpet and bathroom was antiquated and lots of dirt built up in shower stall. Was a very busy weekend and one elevator stayed broken for the duration, leaving disgruntled skiers in there ski boots and gear waiting to get up to there rooms on the top floors. For a hotel of that caliber it was not worth the top dollar prices we had to pay.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Blackcomb Suites is located ski-in, ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain, and offers a unique lodge-style setting. Complimentary breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and daily housekeeping are all included in your Coast Blackcomb Suites stay.Relax in the largest outdoor pool and hot tub of all Whistler hotels. Whether skiing in the winter, or golfing in the summer, our studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom hotel suites provide the ultimate in comfort and luxury for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.