Booked the Coast Blackcomb through the Whistler.com website. Didn't know much about the hotel except that there was free breakfast...
Had a very pleasant stay. Had a single room suite (no separate bedroom), which was well equipped with a full kitchen, bed and living room area. The couch was a sofa bed, but I didn't pull it out to check. One thing I found a little odd was the single TV that could swivel to either face the living room area or the bedroom area. Not sure what you would do if you had a few people staying there and everyone wanted to watch a movie?
Location was great! Could grab my skis in the morning from the ski storage and ski right down to the Wizard chair. It's also right across from Base 2 of the blackcomb gondola, which I think runs til at least 8pm. And there's a free shuttle/bus that runs so being up on the hill was never really an issue.
Hot tub was good! Although the buttons for the jets were a little confusing... you could sit and watch everyone ride the chairlift if you came in early or just enjoy the scenery.
Breakfast was great with lots of options (you could even ask for gluten free options or soymilk), pretty much everything you could imagine a continental breakfast would have. There wasn't quite enough in the way of seating area downstairs, but they had trays so you could bring your food back to your room too.
Would definitely think about staying here again :)
- Also Known As:
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Blackcomb Suites is located ski-in, ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain, and offers a unique lodge-style setting. Complimentary breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and daily housekeeping are all included in your Coast Blackcomb Suites stay.Relax in the largest outdoor pool and hot tub of all Whistler hotels. Whether skiing in the winter, or golfing in the summer, our studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom hotel suites provide the ultimate in comfort and luxury for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.