No, this is not a geological report. This hotel is rather tired and needs an uplift. No doubt, the location is great; its reputation as a dog and kid friendly resort well deserved; however, there is a wornout feeling to the whole facility. Our couch needed an adrenalin injection, my bathrobe had an unsewn loop, knives were blunt and the halls' caprets needed vacuuming, cleaning or changing. Ok I am being picky, but a little effort could make the facility shine as much as its staff and brand reputaiton deserves. In its present condition, the Coast's star is sinking; all I can see, at best , is a 3 star resort..
- Also Known As:
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Blackcomb Suites is located ski-in, ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain, and offers a unique lodge-style setting. Complimentary breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and daily housekeeping are all included in your Coast Blackcomb Suites stay.Relax in the largest outdoor pool and hot tub of all Whistler hotels. Whether skiing in the winter, or golfing in the summer, our studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom hotel suites provide the ultimate in comfort and luxury for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.