Stayed at the Westin Whistler for 10 days and every part of the experience was amazing! The food at the Grill and Vine was delicious (portions are huge). The ski valet pick up at the ski in slope was perfect as it meant we could go directly into town. The Fire Rock- the extension of our room really, comfortable with a great selection of drinks and good food, the bar staff Matty and Angus were definitely significant in making our stay memorable. Their customer service was amazing and had us going back every night. Lastly but definitely not least our room was spectacular the views could not have been better.
Highly recommend this hotel and Whistler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin