Stayed here two nights in June. Have stayed a number of other (nicer) places in Whistler. The location is great and the room was nice a quiet. Other than that - not what I expected.
Booked well in advance as an SPG Platinum member with a special request for upgraded room and some acknowledgement of wife's milestone birthday. "Upgraded" room was a very small one bedroom at the back of the hotel - even when I asked at check in, the only other option was a "village view" even though the place seemed quite empty. No acknowledgment of my request/wife/s birthday. Room was ok - but not what I expect of a 5 star hotel. More like a small apartment. Probably a good place for a ski weekend as it is within 2 minutes of the lifts, but for a romantic weekend away there are much better locations in Whistler.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.