My girlfriend and I stayed in a studio last weekend with a great last minute rate.
The location is truly amazing and the rooms are extremely comfortable and modern. And the view and location is amazing!!
The worst part, as most people have mentioned, is that there is an $8 fee per pair of skis and a minimum $30 for self parking. This basically adds a minimum of $50 to each night of your stay. But I do have to admit, the slope-side concierge is very convenient.
The only complaint I would have is that at times the staff can make you feel like a bit of a cattle call, as specially the guys at the front who act as bellhops and valets. I was never really that impressed with how they treated us when we arrived and again when we checked out. It was very impersonal, and fairly unfriendly.
The pool is also a bit discoloured which makes it look quite dirty. Not sure what happened there, but it is something that should be addressed by management asap.
Do make sure to stop by the FireRock Lounge while visiting, it is a great place to relax and have a drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin