Usually when u pay the big bucks to stay in a star hotel, u expect everything in order.
Unfortunately, for the first time I had a terrible experience with Westin.
1. Platinum breakfast was totally not worth it. They serve you in a bowl - very small portions
of five fruits and yougurt.
2. No westin heavenly shower. The tiny little shower nozzle - powerful speed of water can poke
your skin and u just want to get out of shower asap.
3. No one at the concierge for 45 minutes - we wanted to buy peak to peak gondola tickets and
4. Escalators didn't work for 50 minutes - we were in the 8th floor with an infant + stroller
and were just struck in 8th floor because the escalators didn't work.
5. Valet is very pricey and have to wait for 20 minutes each time to get our car.
Location - Best Location in the whole of Whistler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin