“Delta Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Whistler Village Suites

Save Saved
You added Delta Whistler Village Suites to your Saves list
Delta Whistler Village Suites
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   4308 Main St., Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #12 of 53 hotels in Whistler
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Delta Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

With the icy weather outside, the room is the only best place to stay while the family strolls around for some activities. It is generally a great place to stay. Staff are good. Right downstairs is a shop to get your ski equipment. I should have change to winter tires before going here since the roads are quite slippery and they give me jitters everytime the tires slip like starting to drift.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Whistler Village Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay with us.

We hope you can come back to visit us again soon. Your feedback about your experience is much appreciated.

803 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Korean first
vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I get to travel a lot so it is always a surprise to find a hotel with mattresses that are...well..in need of replacement. The Delta is the typical ski hotel, with very kind staff, relatively low prices, and rooms that are taken care of, but definitely showing some knocks and water stains on tables here and there. The front desk are superb, the rooms well appointed, and the mattress? A little warped, but it is the end of ski season, and hopefully the hotel manager will be doing a "bed check" soon. Still good quality, easy on the budget, and with excellent staff.

Room Tip: It might be helpful to request a room away from noise, as there are a lot of students and children i...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay with us.

We do replace all of our mattresses on a regular basis and we will be replacing a number of mattresses this year.

If you read this email, could you please send me an email so that I can ensure your room is first on the list.

Glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Before booking I read many of the reviews good and bad and was unsure.
Thankfully I was very happy with my stay here.
I upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was excellent.
The bedroom was adequate in size but the lounge and kitchen area were fab.
Even had friends round for dinner on 2 occasions during my stay.
Concerns about noise and pets (I have allergies) were highlighted in my booking and I had no problems as my room was on the inside of the complex.
Facilities were good though being Spring break the pool area did get busy.
Housekeeping were excellent even doing dishes that I had left out using the dishwasher obviously.
The room also had a washing machine and tumble dryer which was very handy for me and my friends.
The only issue I had was what would be charged for as an extra.
Signs or info for this were not clearly obvious.
This included drink and snacks in fridge as well as washing powder and tumble dryer sheets.
There was tablets for the dishwasher but not sure if that was left over from previous guest or provided.
Also the room came with a $50 voucher for the restaurant.
You should be aware this only covers the cost of one entrée!!
Front of house staff and porters were all very friendly and helpful and addressed any issues I had swiftly.
I was more than happy with my stay and would definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms on inside of complex are quieter but might not have views. The hotel is pet friendly if this...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay with us.

We hope you can come back to visit us again soon. Your feedback about your experience is much appreciated and detailed.

It is feedback like yours that helps others decide to stay with us.

Best Regards

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I like this place. We were there for the Telus Festival and it was a great deal for accommodations in a shoulder season.

Rooms are nice, service is frankly excellent, beds and comfortable, and the showers are fine.

What's really nice about it is the location. Easy to get to, easy to leave from, and within walking distance of the gondolas.

Oh -- but pass on the make-it yourself breakfast. It's pricey, and just -- meh.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Whistler Village Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Toronto Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on this site. I am pleased to see that we were able to provide great service and value that is important when staying anywhere. We certainly appreciate you choosing stay with us.

Sorry to see that the cook your own breakfast was not a wow for you and I am going to review our presentation and offerings to ensure it offers value going forward.

Best regards

Lea Marston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

The Delta Whistler was a fab hotel of suites. It worked brilliantly with kids and the staff were always friendly and helpful. We had a suite where the kids had their own room and bathroom and we had a kitchen/ lounge and our own bedroom. It was great to be able to self cater and also do the washing. My kids loved the outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Great for skiing with a free bus to the gondola base. Would recommend highly.

• Stayed April 2013
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Whistler Village Suites, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Kids are welcome!!

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. We are are family friendly hotel and I am pleased to see that you and your family had a nice time with us.

The pool is ready and waiting for your return soon maybe?

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Ski for 2 days, then go to the hot springs for two days to soothe sore muscles, then ski two more days. I think I would want to return in colder weather, but not too, too cold. Fell in love with Canada, beautiful Canada with its breathtaking snow peaked pine treed mountains. I would have liked that there would have been organized hiking groups. Will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com

Thanks for staying at Delta Whistler while in Canada,

We will be happy to welcome you back anytime.

Operations Manager

Been to Delta Whistler Village Suites? Share your experiences!