This was one of the best vacations we've ever had. The Chateau Whistler is a beautiful resort in one of the most beautiful settings imaginable.
The staff is first rate as was the room and amenities. Everything is within walking distance: Shopping, hiking trails, ski lifts, adventure tour booking stations.
We can't wait to go back to Whistler, and will definately stay here when we do.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel
- Fairmont Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.