Stayed at this hotel for an end of season golf trip, as per many of the other reviews the staff and service is enthusiastic, the common areas of this hotel are beautiful and comfortable to lounge in, the location is close enough to the village with the benefit of being quieter than staying in the village. Beautiful mountain views from our rooms.
Not cheap but well worth the price.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel
- Fairmont Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.