Almost any Fairmont hotel is fabulous for all-inclusive meetings, as well as regular hotel stays. The rooms, amenities and top-notch friendly service are second to none. And the catering is terrific!
The Chateau Whistler is located on the Blackcomb side of the resort area, so it's a bit of a hike to the main village, but that also means it's a lot quieter. The walk is to the village is just what one needs after any superbly prepared buffet meal.
Our room had a king-size bed, bar fridge, and coffee maker (with lots of supplies). The room had night lights and tables on BOTH sides of the bed!!! Bathroom had separate bath AND shower!!! Nightly turn-down service included sweet treats and two bottles of water. Rooms was kept very clean and tidy.
Great place for all our delegates to meet.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel
- Fairmont Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.